Silakan, yg punya binaan siswa dan punya minat serta keterampilan Robotics.
INDONESIA ROBOTIC TEAM R2045
are open for youth 14-18
– Fluent in English is an advantage
– access to a computer
– available for a minimum of six hours per week (the more, the better).
– experience with or a passion for robotics, engineering, programming, or electronics.
– Passion in spreading knowledge and connecting with people all over the world.
– Foreign language skills are a plus but not required.
– Preferred Experience/Qualifications In at Least One of the Following Areas:
1. Basic mechanical/Electrical engineering experience (particularly with robotic kit assembly systems).
2. Proficiency in programming with Java (particularly within Android Studios) or other image based programming systems (such as Google Blockly).
3. Proficiency in media making with AI, Animation s/w, cameras, Adobe Premiere, AfterEffect, etc
ARE YOU READY?
The INDONESIA ROBOTIC TEAM needs people like YOU to help build the most successful, technologically capable generation to date. Science, technology, engineering, Arts and mathematics can create a better world for everyone.
Message us for more information.